Left ShadowRight Shadow
Left Shadow Roizman logo
spacer
East Coast Property Map
spacer

Real Estate Experience


The Roizman Development team is made up of proven, experienced professionals and consultants who have established enviable records in completing tax credit and other mixed-finance residential developments.

Since 1988, Roizman and its affiliated companies have successfully developed over 3,000 high quality rental units throughout the East Coast of the United States, from New York to Florida, with 17 developments in seven states and the District of Columbia. Of Roizman's total portfolio, 90% are designated to low and moderate income households, and the remaining 10% to market rate households. Of those units devoted to low and moderate income households, approximately 20% are Public Housing developed under the HOPE VI program.

Click on the links below to read more about our experience


  Real Estate Development Experience
  Housing Management Experience
  Mixed Finance Experience


Right Shadow
Left Shadow Right Shadow